Utilizing my Intuitive abilities to facilitate your Restorative & Transformational
Physical pain and discomfort isn't always caused by a physical illness. Many times it is caused by imbalances within your energy field, aura and meridians. If you address the symptoms when they first show up, many times they can be balanced and cleared out before they become a physical ailment which are trickier and take long to address. Yet first you must be willing to acknowledge the symptoms and not continue running from them hoping they will disappear.
Allow my variety of services to help you address them, work to clear out energy blocks holding you back whole body optimal health.
Your session includes a post session coaching to receive guidance, motivation and direction concerning your current challenges.
Cranial or Aviana
~ Aviana Touch Therapy ~
Experience Aviana’s unparalleled energy bodywork ritual drawn from ancient wisdom, made fresh for today’s client. Integrating a specifically selected blend of worldly wise healing concepts, mindfulness and touch point therapy, this tranquil full body experience focuses on face, scalp, ears and feet providing physical, emotional and mental relaxation. Designed to gently rock and rhythmically compress away aches, pain and tension, leave feeling like you had a power nap, full of renewed vitality. Safe for individuals in every age and stage of wellness, including cancer.
- Deeply Relaxing
- Reversing Stress Symptoms
- Affording Comfort in Body
- Enhancing Quality of Sleep
- Improving Concentration
- Providing Immune System Support
~ Custom Oil Blends for Specific Needs ~
** Prices will vary **
Please contact me regarding your needs and I would
love to craft you a blend to address your concerns.
Integrative Reflexology is based on four theories.
- Meridians, channels through which the subtle body life force energy flows, also called chi.
- Structure, skeletal alignment of the bones in the feet and fascial integrity balances our body upward.
- Zones, grids that help us to systematically locate points and areas of the body.
- Proprioceptors, nerves that give information that may correspond to reflex points. The nerve sends information to the brain which stimulates the organ or body part indicated in the foot.